Posted on May 12 2014
Hey There Pretty Birds,
Hope that you had an incredibile weekend!
This week we’re happy to bring back 7 – Lips (a list of our weekly obsessions or those of whom we admire). It’s been a while (we’re sorry) but here we are again with a special treat for you. For Spring/Summer 2014 we’ll be asking our biggest style crushes about the seven things they absolutely must have for the season. First up is Eva Chen, my editor-in-chief over at Lucky.
Responsible for revamping Lucky, the creator of the oft-regrammed town car, accessories lust pose on Instagram (known as the “Eva Chen”), and a never-ending source of creative advice (hash tag her on instagram for a continual stream of creatives who leave her office full of ideas and sought-after direction), we had to know what her go to’s would be this summer. I mean if she’s loving it, then it’s got to be super special. Have a look at her list for some gorgeous inspiration and please leave us some comments!
1. Gianvito Rossi mules: I already have these in black… adding them in nude to the top of my wish list.
2. Deborah Lippmann Rich Girl hand cream: I never, ever forget to put sunscreen on my hands… This one does the trick nicely and isn’t sticky.
3. ASOS culottes: I am obsessed with culottes at the moment! If these came in a rainbow of colors, I’d buy them in a rainbow of colors.
4. Kenzo fish print dress: Love Kenzo, love Carol and Humberto, and love this happy print.
5. Ayr lampshade top: this is one of my favorite new brands. Everything they create is so breezy.
6. Proenza Schouler backpack: my dream bag at the moment. Would be so perfect for travel.
7. Wwake: my new favorite jewelry line. Opals are my favorite stone — yes, even more so than diamonds — and these dainty rings are perfect for stacking.
Follow Eva on Instagram – @evachen212