Posted on April 21 2013
Hello Gorgeous Birds,
I hope that you all had a lovely weekend. It rained all weekend here in Milan which gave me lots of time to obsess about this week’s 7-lips post. Yeah, more incredible pieces to lust about! And here’s why I’m lovin’ them…
This week’s list is bolder and brighter that last week’s. We experienced some amazing Spring weather at the beginning of the week, and I’m so ready to break out the color and print. Wait, I always wear color and print. But, I guess I can’t wait to see this season’s offerings in my closet, or obsess about them!
In the gallery:
1. This gorgeous Mawi necklace reminds me of a favorite vintage pearl necklace of mine. I love to wear it with white button-down shirts for a prim and chic effect. This Mawi version will look amazing with this season’s fresh print tops.
2. I am so inspired by the color blocking on this Fendi handbag. I also love the color combo. And, the black stripe lends a sophisticated edge.
3. I was lucky to pick up a pair of the Dries Van Noten plaid pajama pants this weekend at Excelsior here in Milan. But, they didn’t buy the button down tops from the collection, so now I’m totally obsessing about completing the look with this floral version.
4. I actually tried these Kenzo printed trousers on at Excelsior but had to leave them behind :-(. The fit is incredible. They’re definitely on my wish list.
6. I was has in fashion paradise when I saw this Proenza Schouler stunner float down the runway. I adore its multi-media elements. I have a feeling that I will be obsessing over it for a long time.
7. I’ve recently started looking for the perfect pair of SS13 statement sandals. These Nicholas Kirwoods are telling me everything I wanna hear and more. What about you? Are you obsessing over anything this week?